National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment 2013 for 1434 Administrative Officer Posts
National Insurance Company Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Scale I Cadre. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 03 August 2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
• Opening date for online Application Forms: 16 July 2013
• Closing date for online Application Forms: 3 August 2013
• Date of Payment of Application fees: 17 July 2013 to 7 August 2013
• Date of Written Examination: 8 September 2013
Details of Vacancy:
Name of the Post: Administrative Officer – I
Name of the Company:
1. National Insurance Company Limited: 423 Posts
2. The New India Assurance Company Limited: 494 Posts
3. Oriental Insurance Company Limited: 223 Posts
4. United India Insurance Company Limited: 294 Posts
National Insurance Company Limited: 423 posts
1. Finance: 40
2. Automobile Engineering: 40
3. Information Technology: 40
4. Legal: 40
5. Agriculture Specialist: 5
6. Generalist : 258
The New Assurance Company Limited: 494 posts
1. Finance: 100
2. Engineering : 50
3. Information Technology: 50
4. Legal: 50
5. Agriculture Specialist: 5
6. Generalist : 239
Oriental Insurance Company Limited: 223 posts
1. Finance: 30
2. Marketing: 30
3. Legal: 40
4. Librarian: 2
5. Generalist : 121
United India Insurance Company Limited: 294 posts
1. Finance: 10
2. Information Technology: 50
3. Engineering: 5
4. Legal: 10
5. Generalist : 219
Total no. of post: 1434
•Candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 31 July 2013.
• Age Relaxation will be extended as per government rules.
•For Generalist Stream: Candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification
•For Specialist Stream: Candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification
The minimum Educational Qualifications required for various disciplines are:-
•Finance: Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/ Cost Accountant (ICWA)/ M.Com./B.Com. with MBA (Finance).
•Marketing: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline plus MBA with specialization in Marketing from any University/Institute.
•Engineering: B.Tech/B.E in any Engineering branch.
•Automobile Engineering: B.E./B.Tech. in Engineering with specialization in Automobile Engineering OR Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with PG Diploma (at least one year duration) in Automobile Engineering.
•Information Technology: B. Tech / B.E in Information Technology / Computer Science
• Agriculture Specialist: Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Science.
•Librarian: Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science.
•Legal: Graduate in Law.
•Generalist: Graduate in any stream.
• General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 470/- .
• SC/ ST/PWD Candidates need to pay Rs. 170/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 34000/-
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test & personal interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through official website http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com from 16 July 2013 to 3 August 2013.