Indian Bank Recruitment 2013 for Security Officer
Indian Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of the 18 Security Officer (MMG-Scale II) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-07-2013 to 03-08-2013. Information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are as follows…
Indian Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 18
Name of the Post: Security Officer (MMG II)
Opening date for on line Registration: 18-07-2013
Closing date for on line Registration (Including those from far flung areas): 03-08-2013
Payment of Application Fees: 18-07-2013 to 04-08-2013
Last date for Receipt Copy of print out of On-line Applications at Corporate Office: 20-08-2013
Candidate should be a Graduate from any recognised university.
Candidate should have experience of 5 years commissioned service in Army / Navy / Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Police / Deputy Superintendent of Police with 5 years of Service or an Officer of identical rank in paramilitary forces with 5 years of service.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 25 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 40 years as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Application Fee: Candidates belongs to SC/ST category may not to pay the application fee but should the postal charges of Rs.50/- and all others (including OBC) has to pay the application fee of Rs.350/- and Postal Charges of Rs.50/-. Fee must be paid after submission of online applications only at any of the branches of Indian Bank by using the Fee Payment Challan available in Bank’s website. Application fee has to be paid between 18-07-2013 and 04-08-2013.
How to Apply: Eligible candidate can apply online through Bank’s website www.indianbank.in. from 18-07-2013 to 03-08-2013. After applying on-line, candidates should take a print out of the computer generated applications and send it along with the copies of testimonials for proof of age, educational qualification, work experience, community, age relaxation copy of fee payment challan etc by Registered Post in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of Security Officer” to
Asst. General Manager (HRM),
Indian Bank Corporate Office, 254-260,
Avvai Shanmugam Salai Royapettah,
Chennai 600 014
reach on or before 20-08-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan their passport size photograph and signature and must have a valid email ID.
2. Log on to website www.indianbank.in
3. Enter Indian Bank Home page->careers-> Apply online for post of Security Officer, MMG Scale II-2013-14.
4. Fill the online application with the personal details on successful registration, a password will be generated and sent to the registered Email ID of the candidate.
5. Candidates have to log in with user ID and password and submit the online application by filling the other required details.
6. On successful submission of the Online Application a Reference Number will be generated which has to be noted down and should be quoted for payment of the Application Fee.
7.Take a print-out of ‘Fee Payment Challan’ in the official website of the Bank,www.indianbank.in, fill up challan by quoting the reference number generated by the system while submitting the on-line application and pay the requisite fee at any of the branches of Indian Bank.
8. After applying online take the print out of the application and send it as mentioned above.