As promised in our earlier post, in this post we are providing you the Data Entry Software (Offline) to Practice Data Entry for Postal/Sorting Assistant Exam.
Almost all are conversant with what the typing test is as a lot of online and offline software’s are available in the internet. But when it comes to Data Entry options are limited. Here we are providing you one of the best Data Entry Software that will be handy for PA/SA Phase 2 exam preparation.
Software 1: Features of Software:
1) 3 types of data entry tests are included: alpha, numeric, alphanumeric.
2) Gross and net keystrokes per hour as well as accuracy are measured and saved in a results database for printing or viewing.
3) User decides width of numeric field and decimal display or suppress for numeric tests.
4) Alphanumeric test is in the form of a typical invoice.
5) With the click of a button, new data entry tests can be created by the program.
5) You decide the duration of the tests; up to 30 minutes.
Prepared by: http://currentaffairs4examz.blogspot.in/