National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam (II), 2012 - Declaration of Final Result.
The UPSC has declared the result of the written part of the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam(II), held on 19th August, 2012 in order of merit of 636 candidates and the Interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy for the 130th Course and Naval Academy for the 92nd Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from July, 2013. For detailed information regarding the date of commencement of the above courses, please visit the websites of Ministry of Defence i.e www. joinindianarmy. nic.in or indianarmy .gov.in.
2. The results of Medical Examination have not been taken into account in preparing these lists.
3. The candidature of all the candidates is provisional, subject to their submitting the requisite certificates in support of date of birth and educational qualifications etc., claimed by them, directly to the Additional Directorate General of Recruiting, Adjutant General’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army), West Block No. III, Wing-1, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066, wherever this has not already been done and NOT to U.P.S.C.
4. In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarters at the address given above.
5. These results are also be available on the UPSC Website at http:// www.upsc.gov.in. However, marks of the candidates will be available on the Website after 15 days from the date of declaration of final results.
6. For any further information, the candidates may contact Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of the Commission either in person or on Telephone Nos.011- 23385271/ 011-23381125/011-23098543 between 10:00 Hours to 17:00 Hours on any working day.