Current Affairs& GK-14
Useful for all competitive Examinations, GK Quiz etc…..
1. In the most popular internet domain name '.com' (dot-com), the 'com' is the short form for which word?
2. Which Indian state has the longest coastline ?
(C) Tamil Nadu
(D) Andhra Pradesh
3. Which city is served by Birsa Munda Airport ?
(A) Raipur (Chattisgarh)
(B) Ranchi (Jharkhand)
(C) Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
(D) Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Ans.(B) Ranchi (Jharkhand)
4. Which country is popularly known as the 'Cockpit of Europe’?
5. Which city, founded by Udasi Sikhs Guru Ram Rai, is capital of Uttarakhand ?
6. Galena is the principal ore of which element?
7. Which term is used to describe the rearing of silkworms for the production of raw silk ?
8. Who coined the name `Pakistan’?
(A) Muhammad Ali Jinnah
(B) Allama Iqbal
(C) Liaquat Ali Khan
(D) Chaudhary Rahmat Ali
Ans.(D) Chaudhary Rahmat Ali
9. Which Indian state was originally known as the North East Frontier Agency (NEFA) ?
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
Ans.(C) Arunachal Pradesh
10. As per the Constitution, which among the following is not a fundamental right granted to the citizens of India?
(A) Right to Equality
(B) Right to Freedom
(C) Right Against Exploitation
(D) Right to Property
Ans.(D) Right to Property
Prepared by: currentaffairs4examz team, Join our FB page