Current Affairs & GK Questions- Part 7
Useful for PA/SA Exam & all competitive Examinations, GK Quiz etc…..
1. In 1953, who became the first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) ?
(A) Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
(B) Sucheta Kriplani
(C) Vijay Laxmi Pandit
(D) Sarojini Naidu
2. What is the name of India's first nuclear reactor?
3. At which place did Mahatama Gandhi start his first Satyagraha in India ?
(A) Kheda (Gujarat)
(B) Champaran (Bihar)
(C) Sabarmati (Gujarat)
(D) Mumbai (Maharashtra)
4. Who signs one rupee currency note of India?
(A) RBI Governor
(B) Finance Secretary
(C) Finance Minister
5. Who was the first law minister of independent India?
(A) Vallabhbhai Patel
(B) Rafi Ahmed Kidwai
(D) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
6. Kavaratti, an island town, is the capital of which Indian union territory?
(B) Daman and Diu
(D) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
7. Antarctica is the largest cold desert in the world. Which is the largest hot desert in the world?
8. In Mumbai terror attacks on 26 Nov. 2008, what was the code name of security forces commando action against terrorists?
(A) Operation Vijay
(B) Operation Shakti
(C) Operation Cactus
(D) Operation Black Tornado
9. At which temprature, Celsius and Fahrenheit scales will show same reading ?
(A) 0 degree
(B) 32 degre
(C) 180 degree
(D) minus 40 degree
10. In domestic LPG cylinders, a small quantity of which foul smelling chemical is added to act as a warning agent in case of any gas leakage ?
(C) Ethyl Mercaptan
11. How much time does Sunlight take to reach the Earth?
(A) 8 minutes
(B) 10 minutes
(C) 12 minutes
(D) 15 minutes
12. Indira Mount, an underwater mountain named after former PM of India Smt. Indira Gandhi, is in which ocean?
(A) Indian Ocean
(B) Antarctic Ocean
(C) Atlantic Ocean
(D) Pacific Ocean
Prepared by: currentaffairs4examz team- Join our facebook page click here