Friday, March 29, 2013
Postal/sorting assistant (pa/sa) exam- model questions
Useful for all competitive Examinations, GK Quiz as well…..
1. Which Indian State shares boundary with maximum number of other states?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(d) Madhya Pradesh
2. Which among the following films have bagged the Indira Gandhi Award for the best debut film in the recent National Film Awards?
(a) Chittagong and Dhag
(b) Dhag and 101 chodiyangal
(c) Chittagong and Vicky Donor
(d) Chittagong and 101 chodiyangal
3. When was the Indian Constitution finally adopted?
(a) 26 Jan. 1950
(b) 26 Nov. 1949
(c) 15 Aug. 1947
(c) 15 Aug. 1949
4. The boys sing very well, .................?
(a) don't they
(b) aren't they
(c) do they
(d) does they
5. The first non-congress Prime Minister of India?
(a) Charan Singh
(b) A.B. Vajpai
(d) Moraji Desai
6. Name the Indian State, which has largest number of representation in Lok Sabha?
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(c) Uttar Pradesh
7. The antonym of 'Professional'?
8. The Dandi March of Gandhiji was in ?
9. In which city the Asian Games first took place in 1951?
(a) Hong kong
(c) New Delhi
(d) Kuala Lampur
10. 'Immortal' means?
(a) having moral values
(c) living for ever
(d) morally wrong
11. Who directed the world famous film 'The Gandhi'?
(a) Ben Kingsley
(b) Satyajit Ray
(c) Mrinal Sen
(d) Richard Attenborough
12. The chemical that is found in largest quantity in sun?
13. The difference between 3/4th of 64 and 2/3rd of 48 is equal to:
14. The Finmeccanica defence company, which was recently making news in context with bribery allegation on HeliCopter dealings is from which country?
15. Buenos Aires is the capital of which country?
Prepared by: currentaffairs4examz team