Current Affairs & GK questions- Part 4
Useful for all competitive Examinations, GK Quiz etc…..
1. The movement which was launched by Annie Besant was known as?
(a) Quit India
(b) Home Rule
(d) Non co-operation
2. Which of the following countries is the largest producer of rice in the world?
3. The only state in India shows an excess of females over males is?
(c) Andhra Pradesh
4. The president can dissolve Lok Sabha.......?
(a) On the advice of the Chief Justice
(b) On the advice of the Prime Minister
(c) On the advice of the Vice-President
(d) On the advice of the Speaker of the Lok Sabha
5. The southern most point of India's territory is?
(a) Indira Point
(b) Cape Comorin
(d) Adam's Bridge
(d) Palk Strait
6. No. of Gold medals won by Indian Hockey Team in Olympics?
1928 - Amsterdam, Nederlands
1932 - Los Angeles, United States of America
1936 - Berlin, Germany
1948 - London, United Kingdom
1952 - Helsinki, Finland
1956 - Melbourne, Australia
1964 - Tokyo, Japan
1980 - Moscow, USSR
7. Cooking gas supplied in cylinders is in the form of?
(d) A solution
8. Who was the first captain of the Indian cricket team in Test Matches?
(a) Lala Amarnath
(b) Ranjith Sinji
(c) Kapil Dev
Prepared by: currentaffairs4examz team