Current Affairs & GK Questions- Part 3
Useful for all competitive Examinations, GK Quiz etc…..
1. In terms of area, which is the smallest state in India?
2. Who is the first indian woman to win Olympic medal ?
(B) Shiny Abraham
(C) Karnam Malleshwari
(D) Kunjarani Devi
3. Which is the longest bone in human body ?
4. Who was the first Deputy Prime Minister of India?
(B) Lal Bahadur Shastri
(C) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
(D) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
5. Which city houses the headquarters of International Cricket Council (ICC)?
6. 'My Music, My Life' and 'Raga Mala' books are the autobiographies of which music maestro ?
(A) Zakir Hussain
(B) Amjad Ali Khan
(C) Pt.Shiv Kuamr Sharma
7. Which European country is known as the 'Land of a thousand lakes' ?
8. After Hindi, which is the second most spoken language in India ?
9. 'By God's Decree', 'Cricket my style' and 'Straight from the Heart' are the autobiographies of which Indian cricketer?
(A) Sunil Gavaskar
(B) Ajit Wadekar
(C) Sandeep Patil
(D) Kapil Dev
10. In 1998, which internet search engine company was co-founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin?
(B) Alta Vista
11. Deficiency of which vitamin leads to 'Rickets' (softening of bones) ?
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin B
(C) Vitamin C
(D) Vitamin D
12. Where was the 5th BRICS Nations Summit (2013) held recently?
(a) New Delhi
13. Millennium Dome, where Priyanka Chopra was crowned Miss World in 2000, is located in which European city?
(A) Paris (France)
(B) London (UK)
(C) Moscow (Russia)
(D) Rome (Italy)
14. Who invented Bicycle?
(a) Leo H Baekeland
(b) Karl Benz
(c) Evangelista Torricelli
(d) Kirkpatrick Macmillan
15. To which country does the present UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon belongs?
(b) North Korea
(c) South Korea
Prepared by: currentaffairs4examz team