Air India Fare list LTC Scheme – LTC Fare List 2012
· Journey by Air Travel while availing LTC, stipulating that the orders insisting to travel by Air India only.
· Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ officers (Gazetted and Non-Gazetted) are entitled to travel by Air to NER (North Eastern Region) on LTC.
· Other employees are entitled to travel by Air to NER from Guwahati or Kolkata airport only.
· In case of non-entitled employees who travel by air and claim LTC reimbursement by entitled class of rail, the restriction of travel by Air India only need not apply.
· An employee can avail LTC to visit NER by conversion of one block of home-town LTC.
· Reimbursement of the actual expenses on air travel while availing LTC will be restricted to cost of travel by the economy class only.
· To visit J&K by any Airlines subject to their entitlement being limited to LTC-80 Fares of Air India.
· Employees who are entitled to travel by rail by 2nd AC class for availing LTC to Andaman & Nicobar Islands can travel by air.
· Air India has now updated once again the fare list for LTC Scheme. The table for LTC Scheme has been classified in three columns such as, HLTC, DLTC and Airline Fuel Charge.
· These fares are subject to Change without prior notice