Current Affairs and Interesting GK for Competitive Examz
1. Who is sworn in as the 39th Chief Justice of India on 29th September 2012?
2. India’s heaviest satellite was launched on the wee hours of September 29. Name the satellite? From where it was launched?
3. Which film is nominated as the official entry from India at the Oscars in the Best Foreign Language Film category?
4. Which is the only district in India which shares its border with four Indian states?
5. Highest Sports Award in India?
6. The country whose National Anthem has only music but no words?
7. The original meaning of the word ‘Quiz’?
8. Largest airport in the world?
9. Name the latest book of J.K Rowling?
10. Winner of 2012 US Open Tennis Tournament?
1. Justice Altamas Kabir
2. GSAT-10, launched from the Kourou launch pad in French Guiana in South America
3. BARFI directed by Anurag Basu
4. Sonbhadra district in Uttar Pradesh. Shares border with Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, and Bihar
5. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award
8. King Khalid International Airport, Saudi Arabia
9. The Casual Vacancy
10. Andy Murray